This is a really easy way to put a pleasant finishing touch on your profile, so don’t pass up on it. to have a photo on your LinkedIn profile — two of them, in fact. It’s not only a waste of space with the potential to mess with Applicant Tracking Systems, but it can be a discrimination trigger in the initial review of your resume. You have precious little space on your resume, LinkedIn so you should use it to focus on your accomplishments. Recommendations are a crucial piece of a great LinkedIn profile. A recruiter may volunteer for the same organization you do, follow the same thought leader, or share the same passions.
- There are new studies coming out constantly about social media trends, do’s and don’ts, which can make social media marketing hard to grasp at times.
- Your Content Marketing Score tells you your impact on LinkedIn by measuring overall audience engagement with your content.
- I just noticed someone who shared one of my latest LinkedIn posts.
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network and has also become a huge force for filling jobs.
- That being said, they’re an excellent choice if they work for you, and B2B businesses, in particular, should take note, alongside those who are actively recruiting.
For one, we see an earlier window where people are checking — which makes sense because people likely check the platform during the workday. For this reason, your posts can hold more value, especially for B2B companies — so getting your posts seen is important. LinkedIn’s platform differs from the others on this list because it attracts such a niche audience.
Other Content Types To Consider?
The best suited time slots to post on LinkedIn when it comes to B2B businesses are at 8 am, from 10 am to 12 noon, and then again at 6 pm. The peak engagement times spill over to the lunch hour and start going down from late afternoon to evening and drops off as night approaches.
“great Company To Work In”
You want to start, according to Friedman, with getting people interested enough that they want to click to read more. If you can find them talking about your industry, it is a great opening to reach out and send a connection request.
Like Facebook, LinkedIn has a newsfeed feature where you can see the status updates of your professional connections. But unlike Facebook, users don’t use LinkedIn daily to check their friends’ latest posts.